SUNCHAMBER GEOTHERMAL GREENHOUSE
A SEALED GEOTHERMAL GROWHOUSE
The SunChamber™ is more than a greenhouse. It is a holistic system; a completely sealed grow environment characterized by its sun harvesting and climate control capabilities.
Powered by the Sun, the Earth, and Data
*The SunChamber™ is defined by its systems and sealed environment. Choosing a layout will depend on engineering, site considerations, climate, budget, etc.
What Is Included In The Ceres SunChamber™?
- The EcoLoop™/EcoPack™ geothermal HVAC(D) system
- The SunSense™ automated controller system that monitors and optimizes environmental conditions
- A sealed facility that adheres to the fundamental principles of QbD (Quality by Design)
- Ozone water treatment and water reclamation
- Supplemental CO2 (to accelerate plant growth)
- Fertigation systems
- Customized grow systems, air purification, biosecurity, and clean in place (CIP) sanitation systems
Access Cannabis Greenhouse, Materials & Systems, and Environmental Controls Brochures
- Patented passive solar design for year round growing
- Highly insulated
- Full UV glazing for maximum light harvesting
- Sealed construction ensures precise monitoring and adaptation of environment
- Optimal Vapor Pressure Differential (VPD)
- Maximization of plant growth and yield
- Modular scale with connecting hallways to each greenhouse
- Can be expanded without interruptions to growing
- Biosecurity between greenhouses
Ability to stagger harvests for R&D, breeding, etc.
Why Should I Consider A SunChamber™? What Are The Benefits?
Up to 50% more value per pound of flower than the average market value due to the high quality of product
Expected yields of 60g per square foot of canopy space per harvest of dried flower
Greater diversity and amounts of terpene levels than an indoor grow
Lower Energy Costs
Energy costs as low as 10$/sq.ft/year, which translates to $0.17 per gram. The average indoor facility would have an energy costs at least of 30$/sq.ft/year (with less yields), which translates to $0.6 per gram. This is 4x as much.
Why Should I Care About Biosecurity?
Air Treatment: Circulating air gets filtered and treated as part of the EcoLoop™
- Self Cleaning: A cleaning solution can be applied to every SunChamber™ after harvest via the included misting mechanism
- Quality Materials: All materials and construction details focus on a non porous, easy to clean and long lasting environment
- Lower Risk of Crop Failure: From pest pressure, mold, etc.
Ceres' trademarked standard steel frame greenhouse design.
Commercial Facility Design
Standard modular commercial cannabis design layouts. HighYieldTM Kits attached by corridors and/or a headhouse.
Custom greenhouse design for particular building codes, locations, or specific business considerations.