CANNABIS GROW SUPPORT & DATA ANALYSIS
We are here to help troubleshoot any grow or environmental problems for all Ceres greenhouses, all while continuously optimizing your greenhouse environment, in order to ensure a higher quality product.
We understand that successful operations is an ongoing process, which is why we work with our clients from project conception through production.
Ceres’ Building Automation Systems (BAS) & Long Term Data Solutions
Ceres’ remote climate monitoring system provides real-time tracking of greenhouse conditions, plus the ability to evaluate your greenhouse performance over the long-term. We design cannabis greenhouse climate data and climate monitoring systems to create a high performing grow environment.
Achieve optimal efﬁciency and the highest quality crop for your Ceres greenhouse by pairing a Ceres SunSense™ controller with our experts in cannabis greenhouse data analysis.
Smart Controls & Sensors Package include measurement of:
- Vapor Pressure Deﬁcit (VPD)
- Temperature and humidity
- Light levels & Spectrum
- Daily temperature ﬂuctuations
- Soil moisture
- Stem diameter
- Leaf temperature
- Nutrient levels
- Air quality
- kW usage management/energy management
Cannabis Grow Support & Data Analysis Services
- Real-time monitoring of entire facility parameters
- Environmental conditions through entire plant life-cycle
- Greenhouse and headhouse systems (HVACD, lights, fertigation, humidification, etc.)
- Analysis of a wide variety of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) allow for building correlations and models for enhanced predictions and continuous improvements
- Customized recommendations will be made based on multiple parameters such as specific strains, time of year, location, growers requirements
The result will be optimized energy usage & increased savings
Access Cannabis Greenhouse, Materials & Systems, and Environmental Controls Brochures
Preliminary Engineering, BIM modeling, and more. Every project receives a detailed analysis of site conditions and systems integrations.
Grow Support & Data Analysis
Our in-house experts can help optimize environmental systems and troubleshoot grow issues.
Onsite and remote support to get your grow up and running.