GROWING SERVICES & DATA ANALYSIS
Achieve optimal efﬁciency and the highest quality output by pairing a Ceres automated control greenhouse monitoring system with our experts in cannabis data analysis. We design our controllers for the highest redundancy and robustness. Each individual grow environment can be operated autonomously in case of power outage.
We also provide commercial cannabis greenhouse operations support to help you set up your grow space and help you increase yields while decreasing energy use.
Controllers + Analysis & Optimization = Minimized Crop Loss
Ceres’ Building Automation Systems (BAS) & Long Term Data Solutions
Ceres’ remote climate monitoring system provides real-time tracking of greenhouse conditions, plus the ability to evaluate your greenhouse performance over the long-term. We design cannabis greenhouse climate control and data monitoring systems to create a high performing grow environment.
Smart Controls & Sensors Package include:
- Vapor Pressure Deﬁcit (VPD)
- Temperature and humidity
- Light levels & Spectrum
- Daily temperature ﬂuctuations
- Soil moisture
- Stem diameter
- Leaf temperature
- Nutrient levels
- Air quality
- kW usage management/energy management
Our process for cannabis grow support
- Coordination with cannabis greenhouse design team to design according to planting needs
- Decide on ideal control systems for specific greenhouse/growing needs
- Further coordination with builders, planning grow calendar
- Install control and greenhouse monitoring systems
- Plant and crop growth reports, analysis and troubleshooting assistance
- Data collection and analysis
* While this timeline is ideal, we will work with you to install this service at any stage in your process.