The SunSense™ controller enables growers to lower operating costs, improve product quality, and increase yields. Optimized to work with our EcoLoop™ and SunChamber™ systems, the Ceres SunSense™ is a holistic management tool for all environmental parameters, customizable to individual photosynthetic recipes.
SMART CONTROL FOR AN OPTIMAL GROW ENVIRONMENT
Designed Around Plants
- Environmental parameters are optimized for the plants, with customizable environmental recipes for individual strains at each stage of growth
- Vapor Pressure Deficit (VPD) specified by grower and maintained by HVACD system
- DLI & PPFD light levels monitored and adjusted as needed
- CO2 control and monitoring
Controlled Environment= reduced risk of pests and disease
Engineered for Security and Expansion
- Modular design allows for continuous facility expansion
- Hardware and hardwired connections ensures data transmission in all environments
- Integrated data privacy and network security
- Secure and accessible data, with local and cloud storage
Built to Save Money
- SunSense™ reduces electrical infrastructure by eliminating nonessential loads during power outages
- Shifts electrical loads to avoid peak utility rates
- Minimizes HVACD and lighting energy consumption
- Monitors water consumption for reduced water and nutrient use
Controlled From Anywhere
Access your dashboard remotely to control and monitor your facility
THE VALUE OF A CERES SUNSENSETM CONTROLLER
The Ceres Controller Increases Profits by:
- Maintaining VPD to minimize pest and pathogen outbreaks
- Optimizing the environment for higher yields
- Customizing the environment for each strain
- Documenting R&D to optimize new processes
The Ceres Controller Saves:
- 30% of all electrical installation/parts from emergency control
- 30% of energy use in the first year from load shifting
- Labor costs from reduced labor needs
- Fossil fuel usage
Access Cannabis Greenhouse, Materials & Systems, and Environmental Controls Brochures
Growing cannabis requires very specific lighting requirements. We offer a variety of lighting solutions designed to suit the needs of each individual operation.
Ceres automated light deprivation systems allow for total control of photoperiod.
Water systems are designed to help conserve water, reduce costs, optimize nutrient use, and eliminate wastewater disposal requirements.
Whether it’s bio filters, or air purification fans, our systems for moving and filtering air are designed to maintain a healthy and flourishing environment.
A modified geothermal / ground source based heat pump system designed primarily for greenhouses. A complete cooling, heating, and dehumidification solution.
A ground to air heat exchanger, a system often referred to as a ‘Climate Battery’. A good source of supplemental heating and cooling for a vented greenhouse.
Ceres SunSenseTM controller is a holistic management tool for monitoring and controlling the environment.