LIGHT DEPRIVATION GREENHOUSES
Ceres automated light deprivation systems allow for total control of light levels in your greenhouse for commercial or medical cannabis.
Light deprivation is a necessary component of a cannabis greenhouse and is available in all of our greenhouses.
- Light deprivation systems are customized for your cannabis greenhouse
- Fully sealed perimeters with custom built light-lock gutters, creating blackout greenhouses for cannabis
- Integrates with easy to operate controls
- Light deprivation curtains are UV-stabilized for a long lifespan
- Curtains are available in a range of thicknesses. Three-layer curtains create complete light deprivation
- Custom built motors and motor control with automatic load
- Our solid end wall design means we have less surface area in need of blacking out, which means a much tighter light deprivation system
Cannabis is highly responsive to a photoperiod, meaning it has evolved to begin flowering at a specific day length.
Greenhouse light deprivation systems allow the grower to control light levels to achieve a desired plant response. This allows for multiple harvests in a year, and can add millions of dollars in revenue to a cannabis operation. Given this, light deprivation systems are the norm in marijuana greenhouses. They create the best of both worlds: using free natural light and creating a highly controlled environment for year-round harvests. Ceres cannabis greenhouses accommodate this with automated light deprivation systems, which use 12 hours of natural light, followed by 12 hours of darkness. Blackout greenhouses for cannabis grow are also available as a controlled environment to produce a desired harvest.