Greenhouse Design Services
Ceres uses passive solar design principles, tailoring your structure for your climate needs and resources. Greenhouse design is optimized for sun-harvesting, necessary for both plant growth and for greenhouse energy. Let our design and engineering team make your project a reality.
Our Design includes the highest quality building materials.
Our design services include: Preliminary Design Services, Structural & Mechanical Greenhouse Design, Climate Control Systems Integration, and 3D Building Information Modeling
Preliminary Design Services
it is our aim to guide our clients through the complex design process to ensure a successful greenhouse operation. The Preliminary Design is intended to simplify the preliminary decision-making steps and to provide a clear description of the project as defined by the client preferences, site constraints, system requirements, timeline, and budget.
Structural & Mechanical Greenhouse Design
Ceres greenhouses are always designed with our patented passive solar design, and are built with the highest quality structural and glazing materials. Additionally, our building services include:
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
We use BIM modeling for the most accurate and efficient greenhouse design and construction.
- Cost Savings. Increased detail and integrations with other software.
- Accuracy. Clash detections helps determine all integrations in the greenhouse design.
- Coordination. Allows for easier transfer of data across mechanical, electrical, architectural, and plumbing plans.
- Forecasting. Energy modeling is used to better predict performance across all systems for better planning.
- Better Design Process. Better forecasting tools lead to more accurate systems and structure performance predictions.