Greenhouse Design & Engineering Services
Ceres’ passive solar greenhouse design plans are tailored for your climate needs, resources, and growing goals. Our energy efficient cannabis greenhouses take the sun harvesting qualities of an outdoor grow coupled with the advantages of an indoor grow– controllable environmental conditions. This thoughtful combination allows for maximum plant growth and quality, with increased energy savings.
Get the best of all worlds, growing under the sun in a precision controlled environment.
Our design services include: Schematic Design Services; Structural, Foundation, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Engineering; Climate Control Systems Integration; and 3D Building Information Modeling
Schematic Design Services
At Ceres we guide our clients through the complex systems integration process to ensure a successful greenhouse facility. The Schematic Design is the first step for preparing formal construction documents.
What are the benefits of the Schematic Design?
- Simplifying the preliminary decision-making steps of the project as defined by the client preferences, site constraints, code compliance, system requirements, timeline, and budget
- Coordination across disciplines to produce cohesive documentation for permit submittal and budgetary applications
- Expediting the overall project by identifying site specific details early on, such as fire code and water reclamation requirements
Whole House Greenhouse Engineering
Ceres greenhouses are designed with our patented passive solar design, built with the highest quality materials, and include fully integrated facility engineering. Our engineering services include:
- Structural & foundation engineering
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering
- Comprehensive construction documents coordinated across disciplines, including a scope matrix and equipment reference package for streamlined construction and operation
- Design & integration of HVAC systems, including our energy efficient GAHT® and EcoLoop™ systems
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
We use BIM modeling for the most accurate and efficient greenhouse design and construction.
- Cost Savings. Increased detail and integrations with other software
- Accuracy. Clash detections helps determine all integrations in the greenhouse design
- Coordination. Allows for easier transfer of data across mechanical, electrical, architectural, and plumbing plans
- Forecasting. Energy modeling is used to better predict performance across all systems for better planning
- Better Design Process. Better forecasting tools lead to more accurate systems and structure performance predictions
Preliminary Engineering, BIM modeling, and more. Every project receives a detailed analysis of site conditions and systems integrations.
Grow Support & Data Analysis
Our in-house experts can help optimize environmental systems and troubleshoot grow issues.
Onsite and remote support to get your grow up and running.