Achieve optimal efficiency and the highest quality output by pairing a Ceres automated control system with our experts in data analysis. Information is power. Knowing how to dissect that information is the job of our trained staff. Could your greenhouse achieve 5% higher yields? Could you be saving 10% on your monthly energy costs? The answer is yes.
Ceres’ Real-Time and Long-Term Data Solution
Ceres’ web-based climate monitoring system provides real-time tracking of greenhouse conditions, plus the ability to evaluate your greenhouse performance over the long-term.
We combine monitoring with our personalized consulting service, providing recommendations based on your data to ensure your greenhouse operates at peak performance, year-round.
Our process for data installation
Decide on ideal control systems for specific greenhouse/growing needs
Install control systems
Data Collection and analysis
* While this timeline is ideal, we will work with you to install this service at any stage in your process.
Don’t Have a Ceres Greenhouse? No Problem.
We also offer data installation & collection services for those without Ceres Greenhouses. Data Analysis for:
- GH temperature
- GH humidity & relative humidity
- GH Vapor Pressure Deficit
- GH PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation→ the light that plants use) light
- GH Energy Consumption
- Soil Measurements (Ph, moisture, electrical conductivity, etc.)