GREENHOUSE DESIGN BOOK
The Year-Round Solar Greenhouse
Whether you are a backyard gardener or commercial grower, the solution to sustainable year-round growing is self-heating solar greenhouses.
How to Design and Build a Net-Zero-Energy Greenhouse
Want to grow your own bananas avocados tomatoes and nutrient dense food year-round, even through the winter? The Year-Round Solar Greenhouse is the one-stop guide to designing and building greenhouses that harness and store energy from the sun to create naturally heated, lush growing environments even in the depths of winter. Topics include:
- Principles of solar greenhouse design (siting, glazing and insulation)
- Selecting and installing glazing materials
- Ventilation methods
- Construction methods
- Sustainable heating and cooling methods (passive thermal mass materials, compost heaters, rocket mass heaters and GAHT systems).
The book covers Ceres solar greenhouse design, as well as many variations, including:
- Attached solar greenhouses,
- Earth-sheltered and underground greenhouses
- Aquaponics greenhouses
- Off-grid greenhouses using solar panels
*Please note, we can only ship to locations in the continental US.
Calculate Your Energy Savings
Find out how much you can save with Ceres Greenhouses compared to standard cannabis greenhouses.