CANNABIS SUPPLEMENTAL GROW LIGHTS
Supplemental lighting is required to optimize plant growth, plant quality and ultimately profits in low light conditions such as mornings/evenings, winter days with low light levels, and cloudy days. Luckily, Ceres’ greenhouses are engineered with full spectrum UV glazings, so that artificial lighting is always supplemental.
Free the Sun
Understanding PPFD (Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density), DLI (Daily Light Integral), and PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) are necessary in order to properly control the optimal amount, wavelength, and intensity of light for your plants during any stage of growth.
LED Cannabis Grow Lights
- Produces light by passing an electrical current through a semiconductor material
- Allows for dimming of power and spectrum tuning
- Efficiency generally around 2.5 µmol/J (up to 3.0 µmol/J)
- Low temperature of fixture means less heat on plants
- For same light level at canopy, energy consumption is usually 30%-40%
High-Pressure Sodium Cannabis Grow Lights
- Most commonly used form of cannabis grow lights found in greenhouses
- Produces light with a fix spectrum: orange/red color that promotes flowering
- Relatively inexpensive compared to other lighting methods
- Efficiency up to 2.0 µmol/J
- Radiates heat in the same direction than light, increasing leaf temperature
- Dimming ability with electronic ballast down to 50%
Plasma Cannabis Grow Lights
- Light is produced by activating plasma through radio frequency emissions
- Produces 140 Im/W, and 93% conversion rate of electricity into useful light
- Long life- 100,000 hours
Growing cannabis requires very specific lighting requirements. We offer a variety of lighting solutions designed to suit the needs of each individual operation.
Ceres automated light deprivation systems allow for total control of photoperiod.
Water systems are designed to help conserve water, reduce costs, optimize nutrient use, and eliminate wastewater disposal requirements.
Whether it’s bio filters, or air purification fans, our systems for moving and filtering air are designed to maintain a healthy and flourishing environment.
A modified geothermal / ground source based heat pump system designed primarily for greenhouses. A complete cooling, heating, and dehumidification solution.
A ground to air heat exchanger, a system often referred to as a ‘Climate Battery’. A good source of supplemental heating and cooling for a vented greenhouse.
Ceres SunSenseTM controller is a holistic management tool for monitoring and controlling the environment.